First Day of School
Koko and Roo’s First Day Of School, written by Mel Madsen is a wonderful guide for children to learn the Fruits Of The Spirit, as well as to understand the practical examples of how to implement them into daily lives.
Children will be encouraged with:
- Basic examples of how to overcome circumstances with love and patience
- Practical examples of how to exercise self-control, grace and prayer
- Sweet colorful illustrations with adorable characters
Koko and Roo’s First Day Of School is:
- Perfect for children ages 3 – 8
- A great gift for baby showers, baptisms, and birthdays
- The perfect book to read at storytime or bedtime
There are no reviews yet.