Learn how to draw
There comes a time when children would like to improve their drawing skills and gain confidence in knowing how to draw something. What better way than assisting than with a simple 6 step-by-step process to help them along. Whether children may be attempting to draw something for the first time or not, this book will show them how to achieve the things they love to draw! Avoid screen time and develop their artistic flair and creative skills.
About this book:
- Over 99 items to choose from
- A variety of animals, sea animals, bugs and insects
- Draw your favourite fruit, food items and sweet treats
- Get inspired with trees, flowers, transport, sport and more
- Unicorns and mermaid included too!
- Suitable for kids grades K – 8th
- 125 pages filled with a variety of things to draw for boys and girls
- Easy to follow, step-by-step guide
- The complete drawing with detail, on every page
- Child friendly, in A4 format
- Great for beginners too!
There are no reviews yet.