For thousands of years Green Tea has been used in Mainland China for its various health benefits. Now modern science has identified the presence of antioxidants in green tea, confirming that there was wisdom in the ancient tradition. Consuming green tea protects your body by reinforcing its natural defences. Which in turn protects it against the effects of free radicals caused by pollution, stress, smoke and toxins. Tēgreen 97® is a proprietary, concentrated extract containing polyphenols and catechins found naturally in green tea.
USAGE Take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) or two (2) each morning and evening with food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Don’t use more than 1 200 mg of green tea in combination with other green-tea containing supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in the original container until ready for use. T
- his product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council, and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Store at, or below, 25°C and protect from moisture. INGREDIENTS Each capsule contains: Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) 263 mg SIZES: 30 capsules / 120 capsules .